Bringing an existing SAP project back on track
Optimised packing by volume. Increased efficiency of resource and packing materials.
Enabling a leading cosmetic and beauty retailer to overcome the big challenges in the final stages of a large SAP R/3 Enterprise implementation project.
To help bring the SAP Warehouse Management aspect of their current project back on track and help overcome several big challenges to business critical processes in the final stages of a large SAP R/3 Enterprise implementation project.
Rocket provided a team of consultants and worked within tight deadlines to detail the key priorities. After quickly establishing the Blueprint Design Rocket implemented SAP R/3 Warehouse Management and Task & Resource Management based solutions to support business critical processes.
- Project was delivered on time
- Helped enhance the company’s project team reputation
- New picking process for multiple packs
- Optimised packing by volume
- Ensured the efficient use of resource and packing materials